Click the ORDER ONLINE button at the bottom of these instructions. A new browser window opens that takes you to our online ordering system (hosted by our third party vendor - Toast).
- You can place an order without creating an account.
- You only need to create an account if you want your information, such as contact and payment details, saved so you won't have to enter the information again the next time you order.
- If you previously created an account, just login and your saved information will be automatically entered on your order.
Select "Order Now" or specify a later pick up date and time. Then click "OK". Your pick up date and time is displayed on the screen (immediately under our name and address).
If you change your mind about when you want to pick up the order. No worries! Just click the pencil icon next to the pick up time to make the change.
Next, click the menu item(s) you want to order. A pop-up box will open so you can tell us how you want the menu item prepared. All the options you know and love about Joseph's are shown, you just need to check the boxes. And, there's even an extra space for you to enter special instructions, if needed. After entering all your options click "Add to Cart."
When you've finished adding all your menu items:
- Verify your desired pick up time (at the top of the screen).
- Click the pencil icon next to the pick up time to change, if needed.
- Review the menu items on your order one last time to make sure you haven't missed anything.
- If everything looks good, click "Checkout," which takes you to a new screen where you'll enter the remaining details to finalize your order.
On the Checkout Screen:
- Enter name, email and phone number.
- Enter your payment method. (NOTE: Only check the box at the bottom of the payment section if you want to create an account.)
- Enter a promo code, if applicable. Joseph's runs very few promotions, so most of the time this field will be left blank.
- Add a tip, if desired. A tip is always appreciated, but not expected.
- Finally click "Submit."
When you click "Submit" your order is sent to our kitchen staff, who prepares your order according to your specifications and ensures it is ready and waiting for pick up at your designated time.